Terms & Conditions
- Members must be at least 21 years of age
- Membership is a one-year (two-shipment) commitment.
Credit Card Charges:
- An email notification will be sent to you one month prior to the payment processing date.
- Each shipment will be billed to the credit card provided on your application.
- Someone aged 21 or older must be present to sign for wine deliveries. We recommend providing an office address where someone can be present.
- State laws restrict or prevent shipping wine directly to consumers in some states. Please ask about our shipping policy for more information
- We are unable to hold wines returned to us as undeliverable. We will make every attempt to get your wine to you, but Wines not claimed after six months will be donated to charity.
Pick Up Member:
- Orders not picked up by the end of the following month will be shipped to the shipping address on file. Shipping charges will be charged to the credit card provided on your application.
- Members must notify the Wine Club Department of any shipping or billing changes before credit cards are processed or they may be responsible for additional shipping fees as a result of late changes.
- Unreported changes of address, non-delivery and of forwarding packages resulting in additional shipping charges will be passed on to the member.
- Refused or re-shipped club shipments are subject to a $15 restocking fee.
- Cancellations must be submitted by email to [email protected] at least two weeks prior to the month of club shipment. Requests received after this time frame cannot be completed and the order will be shipped as scheduled.
- Benefits are subject to change.